Tuesday 26 October 2010

EOTD

I don't know why I didn't just do a FOTD post, well actually I do it's 1) because my camera isn't amazing and I looked paler than alabaster when in reality, my skin is closer to the colour of Katie Price on a pale day 2) because I was in a rush and hadn't put my lippy and gloss on and 3) because I didn't like my hair today - it'd gone annoyingly flat :( So, you're being subjected to the amazing sight of just my eyes!haha.

Anyway, the reason for this EOTD is because I really liked how simple my eye make-up was today. I normally use at least 4 eyeshadows but today I fancied a little menage a trois with my Naked eyeshadow pallete. Some may say, I fancied looking a little 'naked' ah ha see what I've done there?

Right then, so here you go with not the most amazing photography I must admit. I'm going to ask for a better camera for my birthday in January so I'll be properly snap happy then :)


- Urban Decay Virgin e/s all over and under browbone
- Urban Decay Snob e/s in crease and on lower waterline
- Urban Decay Darkhorse e/s blended lightly into the outer crease
- MAC Black Tied e/s used wet as liner
- L'Oreal Voluminous 4x in Carbon Black

I'm loving Cheryl's new song - Promise This. I've been subjecting this end of the office to it most of the morning but saying that, everyone seems to like it :) I'm waiting to buy a hard copy of her album next week. I'm still old school and prefer a proper CD to downloading from iTunes.

I hope you're having a fab day,
Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.