I haven't done one of these for a while mainly due to the fact I don't have a full length mirror. I'm so indecisive that I can't find one I like. My god it's just a mirror, I know, but I always think I'll find something better so never ending up buying anything.
So, I have to be such a weirdo and run out of my apartment into the lift which not only does it's job of going up and down but acts as a mirror substitute. Yes, the lighting is dodgy, I have to keep my finger on the 'Door Open' button and I'm constantly worrying someone will see me trying a dress on with the wrong underwear and my socks still on but it works!
This brings me onto my OOTD photo, which as you can see has been shot in 'Lollipop26' style, in the lift, with my phone so I must apologise in advance for the awful quality and cheesy shot. I was going for comfy casual as the dresscode where I work is tre cash so we're allowed to wear pretty much anything.
- Black cardigan from Zara (I love cardigans, I'm thinking of a I heart cardigan post soon)
- T- Shirt from New Look
- Skinny jeans from New Look (These are my faves, they actually fit really well and they were only £20)
- Black pumps from ALDO
- Pearl earrings a present from my godmother
- My obsession which is my Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag
- Keys (the ultimate accessory...yep)
I'm been covering Reception for an hour this lunchtime; I've had two calls, one of which I couldn't transfer because I forgot how to and the other I cut off. Brilliant. I don't think I'll be asked again!
I hope you're all having a good day.