Sunday 3 October 2010

Education Required - Experience Essential


I've been unsure of MAC's Mineralise Skin Finishes partly because I haven't really known their purpose but everyone seems to love them so I've decided to look into purchasing one.

However, I need a bit of help. How do you choose which one is best for your skin? Do you choose one that's slightly darker or the same colour? Can they be used for highlighting too? Are they similar to the effect of Dior Poudre Shimmer/ Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks?

As you can see, I really need educating so any helpful comments would be really appreciated!

Thank you!
Naomi
xx

P.S Sorry I keep changing the look of my blog. The last look and feel really slowed up scrolling so I'm using this less fussy background now which seems a lot better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.