Tuesday 8 June 2010

26. Under The Sea - Update

Sorry I've been so rubbish with updating my blog. I've just completed on my first property so it's all hands on arranging carpet fitting, flooring and buying beds and other housey type items. I'm trying not to turn into one of those boring people that blarr on all the time about house stuff so this blog is strictly forbidden with any talk of that!

I wanted to write an update on the sea kelp tablets, incase anyone is interested (serious lack of comments on my previous post so I hope this isn't boring?!). Anyway, weight loss wise I haven't noticed any drastic results and to be honest I haven't seen any improvements in the condition of my hair or nails. But I was talking to my friend who said that you have to wait around 6 weeks to see any results so we'll see. And the tablets only cost about £1.50 for 90 (300mg in strength) so they're not breaking the bank.

I have a couple of blog entries I'd like to write about so I just need to set aside some time! I will be better at updating in the coming weeks.

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.