I'm a big fan of Revlon nail polishes because:
- the polish is so easy to apply as it's thin but still gives good coverage
- the brush allows for accurate application
- my nails stay chip proof for around 4 days (record breaking with my nails)
- they don't cost the earth
- they don't go thick and gloopy
My current fave is Tropical Temptation as modelled below:
With a name like that, I had to have it! The colour is slightly pinkier in real life but it's such a bright, summery shade. I would describe the colour as a pinky coral as opposed to an orangier coral. I've been wearing this for 4 days already and I've only had to touch up a few minor chips and I've been cleaning and washing up.
There are so many gorgeous summery shades of polish around at the moment that I'd like to try. I think summer allows for much prettier shades than winter.
What are your current favourite nail polishes?