Monday 14 June 2010

29. Nail Polish Rave

I'm a big fan of Revlon nail polishes because:

- the polish is so easy to apply as it's thin but still gives good coverage
- the brush allows for accurate application
- my nails stay chip proof for around 4 days (record breaking with my nails)
- they don't cost the earth
- they don't go thick and gloopy
My current fave is Tropical Temptation as modelled below:

With a name like that, I had to have it! The colour is slightly pinkier in real life but it's such a bright, summery shade. I would describe the colour as a pinky coral as opposed to an orangier coral. I've been wearing this for 4 days already and I've only had to touch up a few minor chips and I've been cleaning and washing up.

There are so many gorgeous summery shades of polish around at the moment that I'd like to try. I think summer allows for much prettier shades than winter.

What are your current favourite nail polishes?

Naomi
xx

3 comments:

  1. Ruby Pumps by China Glaze! I love red!:D

    Pretty shade, btw!:D And yes, they don't cost the Earth which is so good with the quality you get!:D

    Happy Monday!

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charlee - I love your blog. Your England cakes look wicked! My friend has the Primose Bakery book - it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.