Wednesday 16 June 2010

30. REN Eye Cream

I used to be a beauty therapist and the general rule was to advise clients to starting using an eye cream when they hit 25 years old. But I've been using an eye cream since I was about 20 as I believe in starting young and preventing wrinkles as much as possible.

I always go for wrinkle prevention creams, basically ones that are designed at the 40+ because I find they're more effective and I like the tight feeling around my eyes. That feeling makes me think the eye cream is actually doing something!

I always used to use Clarins Extra Firming Eye Contour Serum which gave the tightening effect but a couple of years ago they changed the formula and now it does absolutely nothing for me. After lots of research and Googling, I decided to try a REN eye cream that my friend recommended.


This eye cream has the longest name; REN Lipovector Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. The cream claims to "...help reduce expression lines and crows feet around the eye area whilst firming and lifting the eye contour." Sounds perfect. So what do I think? I like the cream, yes just like; it feels moisturising but not greasy but I don't get the taught feeling I love :( I'm a little disappointed but I do still believe this eye cream is a great moisturiser for the eye area which is after all what keeps wrinkles at bay. I bought this from Space NK and the cost was fairly reasonable at £25 considering a lot of eye creams can be around £40.

Do you use any amazing eye creams or serums that really feel like they're doing something?

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.