Tuesday 28 September 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I’ve seen loads of blogs raving about the new eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay cheekily named Naked and when I saw the eyeshadows, I knew I had to have it! Maybe it’s boring but I’m a massive fan of neutral shades such as MAC’s Soba, Satin Taupe and Sable (strange coincidence they all start with an S!). I have hazel eyes and I find neutral shades suit my colouring the best. I’m also a bit scared of brighter colours!

None of the department stores near me stock Urban Decay and it’s such a mission into Birmingham with all the traffic that I decided to order the palette from the House of Fraser website. I’d been eagerly waiting and after an agonising 5 day wait, the eyeshadow palette was finally in my hands.

Here’s the palette showing all 12 shades:


Here are some swatches too:

Left to Right: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck and Half Baked

Left to Right: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal

The palette also comes with a brown and black eyeliner and a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion. I bought the Naked eyeshadows for £27 plus £3 delivery and I must say it’s worth every penny. There isn’t a colour I won’t use or dislike. Yes, some of the colours are similar to MAC eyeshadows e.g Sin to Jest and Gunmetal to Knight Divine but the palette is so handy, especially when I stay at my boyfriend’s and don’t want to lug my massive MAC eyeshadow palette over.

I know that I’m going to continually use this palette for a long time because it’s right up my street and I love it muchos. My favourite shade is probably Smog which is a gorgeous milk chocolate brown with a hint of gold shimmer.

Big thumbs up and a heavy recommendation to all.

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.