Tuesday 1 November 2011

Winter Warmers

I popped into New Look the other week for a mooch and was pleasantly surprised by their A/W 2011 range. The range consists of gorgeous maroon, tan, green and royal blue colours mixed different textures such as fur, 'silk' and rich cotton to give a warm and cosy look to the clothes.

I have a mild obsession with clothing that is either furry or adorned with feathers. I have no idea why. Perhaps I was a bird or a rabbit in a previous life! So, no wonder I was automatically drawn to this grey furry gilet (£34.99).

I also picked up some cute brown shoe boots which are surprisingly comfy given their height. They were originally £27.99 but had £10 off so were a bargainous £17.99. The 'leather' looks pretty authentic and the heel is sturdy. They look great with super skinnies.

I'm planning another New Look visit this week! #justbeenpaid

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.