Wednesday 2 November 2011

Forever 21

A few months ago I finally stepped into a Forever 21 store for the first time. I’d read a lot about the store on Laura/Lollipop26’s blog so was really looking forward to my visit.

I went to the store in Oxford Circus which was huge! The floors are laid out by style and colour which I really like because that’s how I organise my wardrobe.

There’s a preppy section with checked shirts, soft cotton zipped up hoodies adorned with numbers, denim and cute blazers. A girly section which looks like a carpet of pale pink and cream dresses and pretty tops. A floral section with summery floaty tops, maxis and skirts. There’s also an accessories section filled with extremely reasonably priced jewellery, shoes and handbags.

This is what surprised me about Forever 21. The price. All the items are so well priced but they don’t look cheap at all. The clever shop layout fools you into thinking the clothes will be more Mango priced but they’re actually H&M/ New Look prices.

I picked up two cute necklaces which £1.50 or thereabouts!


If you’re walking past a Forever 21 store, I would definitely recommend venturing in. You’re sure to find something you love that doesn’t look like all the other high street clothes and the carrier bags are hot pink coloured!

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.