Tuesday 27 September 2011

Oh hi!

Hola!

I'm not going to make any excuses for my long departure - I didn't realise my last post was April! I just haven't been in the mood to blog of late but I've been thinking about getting back into the swing of it for a while now so here I am!

I'm not going to make any promises about blogging everyday etc but I'm now going to blog a) when I'd like to and b) when I have something worthwhile blogging about! I started the blog for fun and that's what it should be about!

So, here's a little roundup of what I've been up to in the form of photos to save endless typing and lots of yawning from any followers who may have choosen to read what could only be described as a rather long essay:

28 mile bikeathon in aid of Leukaemia Lymphoma and Research

Trip to France in a portable villa...ok, ok it's a static caravan which was...interesting. Defo not my sort of thing.

My new puppy Mollie the Maltese who I adore! She doesn't normally sport the silly bow. I put it on to see how cute she'd look. She took it off very shortly afterwards.



Hen do in London for one of my best friends - shopping, afternoon tea, Legally Blonde and brunch at Ottelenghi


Weddings, weddings....

Being a bridesmaid

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.