Tuesday 16 November 2010

Sharing The Wealth

Hello,

I received an email newsletter from the Bull Ring in Birmingham and saw there was a click through about Illasmasqua and acheiving the perfect false eyelash look. I've never used Illasmasqua or even tried any of their products as I haven't ever seen them in the shops nearby. Rubbish! Although I've probs not looked hard enough.

Anyway, getting back to what I'm rambling on about, the page the click through went to is brilliant. I'm sure all of you know how to apply falsies but this is a step by step guide with photos including tips such as breaking the spine of your lashes (the falsies, not your own!) so the ends don't pop up which I never knew about.

So, I'm sharing the wealth if you fancy taking a look http://www.browsebullring.co.uk/news/perfect-eyelashes-from-illamasqua/

I hope you're having a fab day. So glad the fog has cleared but it's freezing! I've had the heater on all day.

Naomi
xx

P.S So excited by the arrival of Forever 21 in the Bull Ring. Fi-n-ally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.