Thursday 18 November 2010

Pretty In Pink

Whilst perusing the net for a suitable client Christmas night out dress, I found this gorgeous one from French Connection:


I do think £140 is a lot to pay so I'll probs wait until the sale when it'll be about half the price but it is amazing.

I love pink and love how girly the dress is. It reminds me of Baby's dress in Dirty Dancing because it's so swishy and swirly at the bottom. It's like a princess dress.

I think this would look cute with either matching pink or silver platform shoes and a few diamond (I wish)/diamonte accessories.

What do you think? Do you have a fab Christmas party dress for this year or a timeless piece you can wear over and over?

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.