Sunday 9 May 2010

22. Review: OPI Panda-monium Pink

Whilst in Sallys last week, I was perusing the OPI stand and came across Panda-monium Pink from the Hong Kong collection.


I love anything remotely pink but what I like about the colour most is that it's pinky lilac so it's bit different. The colour reminds me of Mod About You but it's slightly darker. And the best thing is that the polish cost me just under £5 :)

Verdict from the Chip Police: After 2 days, a small chip was noted on the middle finger but otherwise, no chips to report 4 days on.

I love pastel polishes, especially now the weather's starting to warm up. Which ones are your favourites? The new Barry M collection seems popular at the moment.

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.