Monday 19 April 2010

19. OOTD

Here's a little post on my OOTD which is fast becoming one of my favourites as it's a comfortable and casual look but with a hint of smart making it suitable for the office. Apologies for the dodgy "I'm taking a photo of myself with my phone" shot. How embarassing...


Blazer - New Look (or Neaveau Regarde as my friend and I like to call it!)
Vest Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop Baxter (anyone else find these are really tight on first wear?)
Boots - My fave cowboys from Steve Madden

I teamed this with my cream Marc by Marc Jacobs Aidan bag and some oversized Bvlgari sunglasses. It just goes to show that you can wear high street, glam it up with a good bag and sunnies and fool everyone into thinking your outfit costs a fortune.

Now, where's the sun gone?!

Naomi
xx

2 comments:

  1. Loving the blazer and the fit on you!:D

    "I teamed this with my cream Marc by Marc Jacobs Aidan bag and some oversized Bvlgari sunglasses.." -- Sounds good to me!:D Very chic!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous doll!!!And the blazer looks amazing!!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.