I wanted to show you a photo FOTD from this week because I went for a strong lip rather than a strong eye which is my usual look.
Diorskin Forever foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat on the dark circles and uneven skin tone parts
- NARS Laguna bronzer (so much better than Casino IMHO)
- Chanel Blush in Reflex
- MAC Patina E/S on 2/3 of the eye
- MAC Satin Taupe E/S on outer corner, crease and lower lash line
- MAC Shroom E/S on inner corner and brow bone
- MAC Black Tied E/S used wet as a liner on top and on the waterline
- L'Oreal Voluminious Mascara in Black
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga lustre lipstick
- MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass
As always, my look is massively "sponsored by MAC"!! (FYI I bought all MAC products with my own money) But I love how my lips look so bright and Barbie-esque which is perfect for the summer and they match my cardigan (from Zara, I have them in so many different colours).
Do you have a favourite pink lipstick? One that you always reach for to make you feel happy, summery and bright?
Thursday, 8 July 2010
Hello...I haven't updated my blog for a while because now I've moved out of home, I don't have the internet (this is now a luxury item that I need to save up for, boo) so I can only go on at work but it's difficult to avoid prying eyes or to find the time or when I go back to my parents' house, like now.