Sunday 21 February 2010

2. Andrew Barton Waver


Do you ever have one of those days where you stay in your pjs until the afternoon? I had one on Saturday as I was watching Bubble Dreams...(FoxyLocks) You Tube videos. I stumbled across Imogen's blog on Friday and it's fantastic. Imogen inspired me to purchase some new curling tongs/waver type device. I normally use GHDs but I find they're better for curling than doing waves and I was after a more relaxed look. After a bit of research, I decided to buy Andrew Barton Making Waves Salon Triple Barrel Waver (bit of a mouthful!) from Argos costing £19.35.

I'm not sure what to make of the waver. I wanted to acheive Mary Kate and Ashley esque waves but instead my hair looks like I've slept with plaits in overnight; a little bit school girly.

I'm going to persevere and try a few different techniques because I'm sure there's a knack to getting the waves I desire. Once I've cracked it, I'll post some photos (I've worked out how to now!) and do a proper review.

Has anyone else used this waver or have any tips on how to use it?

Naomi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.