Friday 17 December 2010

EOTD

Hello,

It's snowed again! Yesterday I was at work saying to my colleague 'Oh whatever, it's not going to snow' then suddenly huge cotton wool ball sized snow flakes flew down. And then again today. The problem is that none of the roads have been gritted around here so it's like an ice rink. Not fab.

I went to the German market in Birmingham for the first time this week with some old friends from uni and had such a fun time. I had mulled wine, a 'red sausage' (it's meant to be the best so I've been told) and some little pancakes with Nutella. It was freezing but really put me in the Christmas mood.

I wore one of my favourite eyeshadow combos using Urban Decay's Naked Pallete for my EOTD:


- Sin e/s all over the lid
- Toasted e/s on the crease
- Darkhorse e/s in the outer corner blended up to the browbone and under the eye
- Virgin e/s in the inner corner

The effect is a daytime smokey eye which goes fab with MAC's Viva Gaga lipstick and MAC's Melba blush.


I hope you're all keeping warm and have a fab weekend.

Naomi
xx

2 comments:

  1. love the colours on your eyes. Such a good use of colours. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so pretty! I love brown eyes with bubblegum pink lips =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.